Friday, April 09, 2010

VIKING BRUNCH



I'm DJing The Beachland Brunch this Sunday, April 11th. I'm not sure what I'll play, there's no real theme this time. Vikings welcome.



I recently listened to an audio version of The Saga of Eric Brighteyes by H. Rider Haggard. It's pretty awesome. It's about this buckwild Icelandic dude named ...Eric Brighteyes. He starts off as just a dude, and ends up being the most intense viking adventurer of the age. It's pretty epic.

Speaking of epic viking stuff... There's a comic called VIKING out there, by my dude Ivan Brandon and this buckwild Germanic dude Nic Klein. I think the hardcover collection of the first story arch shipped to comic shops this week. It's called The Long Cold Fire, and I haven't seen the collection, but the issues were absolutely incredible. Highest possible recommendation.

No comments: