Saturday, July 29, 2006

NEPTUNE



Three days of freedom after being paroled from that goddamn ridiculous nursing home, and I started rocking the chillz and mean fevers again. I ended up back in Metrohealth, where they began to perform many tests and I waited many boring hours and days for results. They scared the shit out of me with scenarios that were not hopeful, and then put me in isolation. Then, in true american health care fasion... they let me go. They gave me a perscription for an $850 anti-biotic. I hope it worked, I took it all and now I'm kinda sorta just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Uh, yeah, fucking NEPTUNE is playing a show at The Church!!! Neptune is this wicked evil band that makes their own instruments to play this insanely mad heavy rhythmic noise rock that turns me into a giant steam powered rocket robot from the industrial age of man every time I hear it. They're from Bahston. I've heard nothing but great things about Sword Heaven from Columbus. You should come to this show, because if you do not you will miss something special.

More art soon. Keep looking to the Free Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neptune the band, not to be confused with Neptune the planet. Search engines can't tell the difference. But glad I stumbled across your site.