Monday, February 18, 2008

Nullified Punkass Gnomes

Still really busy. Going to have a bunch of new stuff to post this week, I hope. It's snowing like crazy here right now. Kinda pretty. As long as it doesn't stick.

First things first: Here's that piece I was working on, all colored up... not sure exactly how I feel about it, but I am definitely landing on the positive side of th fence.



This should probably be a huge announcement type thing, but I'm feeling more like keeping it close to the chest, whatever that means.

SHINER Number One is out and about. SHINER is a comics anthology I've been putting together with Kevin Fagan for a while. The first issue has stories from the two of us, and our friend George McDougall. I've posted some preview pages up at http://shinercomics.blogspot.com



The issue is currently available at ASTOUND! in Westlake, Ohio. I'll bee gettingg into some other area stores this week though, so stay tuned for new info on that. The plans for the second issue are already totally in full swing, so I'll be posting about that too.

1 comment:

MATT COSSIN said...

Nice cover! I likes it!