Thursday, June 05, 2008

Neverending Passive Goofoffage

Half busy in The Cave putting things together on some things. I'm also half distracted by ...stuff. Been reading Gandhi's The Story of My Experiments With Truth. I like it a lot. Been watching a shit ton of movies, and trying to eat more often than 1 to 1.5 meals per 2 days. I've actually been doing pretty good at that. Also trying to sleep regular hours but that gets blown to shit every couple nights. Last night I spent the night out in the far off lands of the distant "East Side" after having a weird day of everything going wrong. Having to put out a thousand tiny fires is only annoying if you have to put them all out at once. Anyway, my travels lead me to finishing this little piece in preparation for the weekend.



I got beefs but overall I'm pretty proud of how gross that came out. Also, I have it on good authority that Gay Beast is killer, so you all need to go to this show. Bring Your Pals.

No comments: