Thursday, September 18, 2008

SHINER No. 2 RELEASE PARTY (Part 2)

So, tomorrow is the big day we've been working towards. Over at Artchitecture Gallery, at 7pm, we'll be throwing the release party for Shiner #2 and showing the original pages. The artwork featured is by myself, Andy MacDonald, M.L. Wagner, Paracelsus, Kevin Fagan, Paul Rogers (who painted the centerfold), and Ryan Jaenke (who painted the cover). Here it is:

.

I'm really really proud of this issue. It's basically what I've been trying to do for a long time. It's 44 pages, of which 35 are comics, the rest being just awesome artwork. It's really eclectic, ranging from an autobiographical military piece to a totally esoteric weirdo joint. My story is a romance comic set in Clevelyn, featuring characters from my last few comics (which will also be available). All this for $5.

No comments: