Saturday, September 27, 2008

Warpath Power Post

Thanks to all the friends who came out to the Shiner Number Two release party. It was a blast, and we sold some comics! Check out the photos over at artchitecturegallery.com. ALSO, If you're reading this and you're in Cleveland on October 3rd, please please please do yourself a favor and hit Artchitecture to check The Approachable Darkness, a solo show by Matthew Ryan Sharp. This is going to be a great show, and it pains me to no end that I will probably be out of town.

Which, hey, if you're reading this and you're going to be at SPX in Bethesda, Maryland next weekend, please please please do yourself a favor and not hesitate to search me out and grill me about SHINER. I won't have a table, but I'll throw down for anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Hey, I've been fuckin' busy:



Seriously, Golden Error kills it. I love this band. Also, National Suicide Day? More like Global Homicide Decade.



This one I'm going to do up a proper full color version, but right now you get the BLOODY version. I know there's prints of this out there in Cleveland right now, so... yeah. Last time White Mice played Now That's Class, I had an out of body experience. Fucking terrifying. Also, pretty stoked to see old friends from Jerk in Johnny Utah and Own Weather for the first time. Hey look: Self Destruct Button!



I'm really happy about this poster. I never ever believed I was ever going to to a point to where I was happy as shit about my coloring, but this might be that point. Oh, and KEELHAUL is one of my favorite bands to see play.



It's a LOST-centric Halloween poster! Halloween! LOST!



Jim Mahfood's Kick Drum Comics rocked my motherfucking world. I'm currently coloring the shit outta this, so... stay tuned.

I'm super fucking busy, and showing no signs of that changing any time soon. More art and news to come! Sorry about the delay between posts, if anyone's ready this habitually. I'll try to stay on top of things more in the future.

No comments: