Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fuck Saint Patrick



I'm not the biggest fan of St. Patrick's day. In fact, I kinda hate it. As I sit here trying to come up with some words on the subject, I realize I don't really have much to say about it either. Let's have a parade.

I like Medusa though. I think I'm eventually gonna color this and offer a print. I'm up to my eye balls in drawing right now though, so that won't happen for at least a week. I wish I could organize myself better so as to maximize the efficiency of my time more. I had a couple weeks of down time and instead of accomplishing much, I just hung out and went to shows. Speaking of which, Aa from Brooklyn, NY on Saturday night at The Inside/Outside Gallery was fucking amazing. Then Bloodyminded was increible last night, also at Inside/Outside. I felt like I fell into a Grant Morrison comic. I got a copy of their latest release, Magnetism, but I haven't listened to it yet. There was a full moon last night, wolves about. Stay Tuned.

No comments: