Thursday, December 04, 2008

Heat Seeking Crash Lander

Heat Seeking Crash Lander is a 28(?) page full color little five inch square art booklet, printed on cardstock, cut to bleed like a motherfucker. Here's the cover art:



Here's a photograph of this thing:



This booklet is all about some of the more recent stuff I've been doing using Photoshop to color and add shloads of textures and effects to the pieces, hopefulling making better work. Here's an example:



Here's the 5" X 14.5" centerfold image, "Skylooker":



Here's a photograph of the centerfold, as it is in the book:



I also printed the image as a 12" x 32" glossy print on indoor vinyl.



Heat Seeking Crash Lander is $5 plus $2 shipping. The "Skylooker" print can be got for $24 plus $5 shipping, it will be sent rolled up in a tube.

Send a paypal payment to jgritty@gmail.com or sending money to John G 373 Lear #52, Avon Lake Ohio 44012.

4 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

You fucking amaze me, John.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Skylooker is a fucking awesome piece.

Call me Fredo, please ... said...

Is this still available?

John G said...

These are actually sold out. I didn't even think I had my own copy until I found one in a stack of papers a couple weeks ago. I've been thinking about doing a second printing. if I do, I'll definitely post about it here though! Thanks for the interest!