Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Mighty Macaroni Melt



Another month, another Sandwich Special at Melt Bar & Grilled!

THE MIGHTY MACARONI MELT

Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Coated with Seasoned Breadcrumbs and Fried to a
Delicious Golden Brown
Nestled Between Even MORE Melted Cheese
and our Wonderful Fresh Baked Bread
Are You Kidding?!?


I don't have time to do a thorough "behind the scenes" write up on this poster, but let me just say that I've had this sandwich and that it truly is Mighty. Such an amazing invention. I took some out of town comics friends to Melt on Saturday after Genghis Con, and I think it almost killed them. I'll write about Genghis Con later, I think I might have a lot to say about it. It went really well though. Just incredibly well.

Speaking of Voting for Sandwiches, go to Melt's website, www.meltbarandgrilled.com, and vote for the special you want to see added to the menu. If you know what's good for you, you'll vote for The Godfather. I'm not saying anything bad will happen to you if you vote for something else, but you never know. Accidents can happen to anyone, at any time. I'm just sayin'.

Also, at the Melt Website, special limited edition 12 x 18 signed and numbered prints of my posters are available in the shop. Of course these make great gifts for your favorite Melt fan friend or family member!

That sandwich is so good. You can also just order the Fried Macaroni, as a side or what have you. It's amazing.

No comments: