Monday, February 08, 2010

A Bachelor in Cleveland 4: Beard & Fred's Excellent Adventure



Another month, another Cleveland Bachelor Show of The Month at The Beachland, this time with So Cow from Ireland, Shiny Penny, and Modern Electric!

It was a lot of fun to riff on this shot of Justin and legendary Cleveland staple, Fred Gunn:



I definitely feel like I wasn't as able to capture Fred's look as well as I wish I had, but... there's always next month!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the appearance of Chicken & Waffles! I don't know if there's any good place that would serve a comparable vegetarian Chicken & Waffles, but I did get the veg version of the Big Sandwich in Little China last night and was amazed at how much I liked it. I didn't really know how I would feel about it, but damn... that's a great sandwich.

No comments: