Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gunslingers



The manic and awesome Gunslingers, from France, are coming back to Cleveland, this time playing at Now That's Class. I caught Giunslingers last year at The Beachland Tavern and they were incredible. If you're a fan of rock and roll music, you owe it to yourself to grip No More Invention. They have a new record, Manifesto Zero, which I haven't heard yet, but sounds like it's even better. Terminal Lovers are playing with them again, but now they have an awesome new LP, As Eyes Burn Clean. Also, Puffy Areolas and Mako Sica from Chicago. Should be an goddamn great show.




This isn't the first time I've used the classic "blaxploitation movie poster" design idea, but this may be the best one I've done. I'm really into that shark/bottle idea. I've been using more nautical themes lately, more than in the past. I wonder what that means?

Anyway, I've been drawing hard. Much more to post, very soon. I think I might just stop sleeping all together. Really, what's the point?

No comments: