Friday, February 12, 2010

The New Boss of The Melt Family



The people have spoken, and The Godfather special will be added to the Melt menu in March. To celebrate, Melt and The Capitol Theater are showing a special screening of The Godfather on March 3rd at 7:30pm. According to the Melt newsletter, there will be a few Melt goodies given away at the screening, as well as everyone in attendance getting a special gift from Melt. I recently watched The Godfather again and I must say, what a great great film. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to see it on the big screen. Also, I'm really looking forward to eating that sandwich!

Drawing this poster felt suspiciously familiar, and I didn't know why... until I remembered my little dude Lucky Sunshine:



This was completely unintentional, but I feel pretty good about the coincidence.

Speaking of Melt, here's something incredible that I wanted to share. I know a lot of people outside of Cleveland check in here. This video from the Food Network's Diners, Drive In's & Dives February 8th episode shows a glimpse of what you're missing.



Congrats to Matt Fish, Melt, and especially the Tokyo Tuna which will most assuredly see a big bump in sales after this episode!

ALSO: TODAY, February 12th, is the LAST DAY I'm offering this Clevelyn Prevails print, please consider ordering, all sales will go to benefit the families displaced by the W. 83rd St. house explosion on January 25th.

No comments: