Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rockthefuckoutathon with Ron



The Rockthefuckoutathon is happening THIS FRIDAY! It's happening and my favorite art director/weirdo guitarist, Ron Kretsch, is turning 40 years old. Not really that old in the grand scheme of things, but knowing what I know about the world and the way things work, that's something to celebrate. Something to get hyped about. Something to go to Now That's Class and behold the Elders get their Freak On over. Elders like This Moment in Black History, Cobra Verde, Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival, and Non-Fiction (members of Disengage, Duvalby Bros). There's a facebook event for it: HERE.



Here's the bee and double ewe. It's black and white. I've got a whole lot more to post in the very near future. I know I've said that before, and a lot of it is the same stuff that has been on deck for ages, but now it's actually going to happen. Because the clock is ticking, and I drank a lot of coffee. Because I need to get it up here so that you know what you're doing on the 22nd, 23rd, 26th, and 30ths of this month. Also, I still have to post about the CMD7 Release Show, and The Prime Rib Melt!

Stay tuned.

No comments: