Thursday, May 20, 2010

MEGACHURCH Poster



I have a 16" x 26" poster of the cover art for Megachurch's LP. They're only $5! You can buy them online at this fancy new Shiner Comics Store: http://shinercomics.bigcartel.com. If you're in Cleveland, and would like one, feel free to email me, and I'll make sure to get you one. I know that the Megachurch LPs are now available at Music Saves, and I'd bet my last dollar they've got them at My Mind's Eye over in Lakewood.

If you're interested in seeing the show for Caveman Diaries Volume Seven up at Front Room Gallery right now, the gallery has open hours on Saturday and Sunday from 1pm to 4pm. I'll be there, hanging out, if you want to stop by. It'll be up for probably a couple more weeks. You can also make an appointment to see it anytime by emailing me: jgritty@gamil.com

No comments: