Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hellmail 3 (sort of)



So, I've made no secret of my unyielding affection for the depths of awesome that is the thing called HellBoy. Part of that love has manifested itself in the form of postcards that I occasionally send to the publisher, which the comments scrawled on them have occasionally found their way into the letters column of the comics (here & here). Beasts of Burden is another comic that Dark Horse publishes that I have been pretty enamored with since day one. After the first issue I fired off a Lucky Sunshine postcard to tell them so. Then I forgot about it.

The other day I was reading the Hellboy/Beasts of Burden crossover, and got to the end and turned to the letters column, and BAM. There was MY FACE:



Holy Smokes, a mention of Blue Arrow Records, and my dude Lucky Sunshine's story, in the back of one of the best comics ever.

No comments: