Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hellmail 2

Regular readers of Nine Panel Grid may recall I had a letter published last month is B.P.R.D. 1947 #3, and that I was super stoked about it... well:



This much less coherent and completely ridiculous letter appears in the back of Hellboy: The Wild Hunt #7:



The Wild Hunt has been a really really great series, with an intensely insane reveal in issue #6 that had me really chomping at the bit to see what happens next for Hellboy. I'm going to have to go back and reread the story arch before the next issue just to have it all fresh in my mind for the finale. I may go back and reread the entire SERIES starting from the beginning. The 3rd Volume of the beautiful Library Edition hard covers comes out this month. If you've never read any Hellboy comics and have any interest at all in getting into them, I highly highly recommend the Library Editions. They're pricey but worth every cent. The over sized hardcover format gives the material every iota of respect and affection it deserves.

No comments: