Thursday, July 09, 2009

Lean Mean Hand Burning Grilling Machine


I think this show is going to be a blast, these Philly bands are all killers. Normal Love gets the Goat Cheese treatment. Hulk Smash has easily one of the best band names of all time. Many Arms, also good name, also good band. The last time I saw The Flat Can Co., my brain was rattled, shit was bonkers. Clan of The Cave Bear and Jack Smiley are playing a collaborative set! All this with DJ Ron Kretsch playing music between bands. Best part of all this? FREE. This show is free. Only at Now That's Class.


The best thing about Goat Cheese is the escalating levels of self-cannibalism. I wasn't sure where to take it next, but then I accidentally burned my own hand on my George Foreman Grill. Which, how much of a dummy do you gotta be to burn your hand on a George Foreman Grill?


Before I drew this, I took a picture of my hand in the Foreman Grill. Then I did a google image search for "metal head", and "abdominal cavity" and slammed out this mock-up. Personally, I was amused.

No comments: