Monday, August 31, 2009

Six oh Nine



Emmy cut my hair today. Cleaned me up nice. I still need to shave though, as per usual. Yes, I have a lot of gray hair. I am old. That's Emmy eating a pita chip. Sorry there are no cats in this photo.



In exchange for the haircut, I gave Emmy this drawing of a dead cowboy. My second of such, here's the first. I plan on coloring this one and making a post card out of it. If you want one, email me your address and I'll mail it to ya: jgritty (at) gmail (dot) com.




For the last haircut she gave me, I decided to redraw this Jim Lee Batman cover from issue #609:



Emmy really likes Batman, and she specifically showed me this image one time when we were comic shopping. Today we were listening to a mix CD I made for somebody, to check and make sure it doesn't suck before I give it to them. Emmy accidentally lost her Keelhaul virginity in the fray. She was saving it for seeing them live, but I didn't know that when a song off Triumphant Return to Obscurity came on and I cranked it up. Sorry Emmy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John G you are amazing. Even though you did make me listen to Keelhaul. (ps. nothing against keelhaul, I actually like them)
-emmy