Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Space Monkey Banana Split



This month the Bread Pudding at Melt bar and grilled is a Banana Split Bread Pudding. I haven't had it yet, but I'm sure it's completely ridiculous. So this month for the table cards I drew a Space Monkey on the mission to hunt down at capture the ever evasive Enormous Martian Banana-nana.

I very very loosely based this little guy on an amalgam of this space monkey from this flier I drew a long ass time ago, HERE, and this even earlier flier I drew with a space-man piece that's based on Rick Remender's Fear Agent, HERE.



I'm selling the Original Drawing of this one, HERE, in the Shiner Comics Big Cartel Store, which I've also updated with some more stuff. The Original of the Bike Rider from last month's dessert cards is also still available.



Back to WORK!

No comments: