Wednesday, January 10, 2007

24SEVEN, TACO GRANDE, HELLO GRITTY, WARPAINT, CHEST PIECE



I finally got some copies of 24seven, the Image Comics anthology put together by the NYC Mech crew. I have an 8 page story in it with Leland Pervis, and my old friend Becky Cloonan. I had seen copies at the comic shop, but never really had a chance to actually read some of the pieces. Holy fucking shit, this book is awesome! I haven't read all the stories yet, but so far my favorite is Drag by Ivan Brandon, and Eric Canete. Anyway, the list of contributors is like a who's who of comics muggs, so... yeah, I highly recommend this, especially now that it's been out for 7 months. There is a second volume planned for this summer to look forward to also!

Drawing in my sketchbook, kinda hard to find the time sometimes. Still, it's awesome just to draw and I really like the idea of having this book on me all the time. Here's some pages:



No comments: