Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February One

So this week's The Joint column in the Free Times is full color. I busted my ass on this and I'm still not sure about how I feel about it. The piece is good and about running into obstacles but not letting it stop you from achieving your goals. Even if your goal is to get butt ass wasted and stuff your face during the Superbowl. Here's the art, but go read: The Column!



Speaking of goals and acheiving them and not letting things stop you, it's February First and I am WAY THE FUCK BEHIND SCHEDULE ON MY BIG PROJECT and it's really freaking me out. I don't know what it is, but I can not seem to focus on anything. I had a pretty solid plan coming into this year, but it's all been blown to shit in the first month. I really need to get my shit back together and make some real headway on my works or nothing will get done and I'll be just another motherfucker talking about doing projects that never materialize. I fucking hate people like that. People like that drive me insane.

On another, more positive, note: I adopted a fierce little kitten and named him Rider. He's like a tiny lion. He's my new sidekick, my new bff.

No comments: