Monday, March 08, 2010

Falling Upwards



Another show at Red 7! Red Sparowes, Dooomriders, plus My Education. The last piece I drew for them also had a very heavy magenta back ground. I love that shit.

This one kind of sort of reminds me of this series I made a couple years ago, Challenger. Here's Part 1 and Part 2. I still have some print sets available of this series. Shoot me an email if you're interested. I'm pretty sure I was selling the seven prints for $50 total.



I had originally planned, and laid out a scene involving ninjas, but then listened to Red Sparowes and realized that it didn't really jibe with the music. So, instead I drew this, which I think works at least slightly better. I'm going to use the ninja layout though, next. Working on another Red 7 jam that I think will get thoroughly bonkers.

Uhm, I joined twitter. If you're into that, follow shinercomics. I haven't really said anything yet. It's entirely possible that I might only ever tweet links to this blog.

No comments: