Friday, September 17, 2010

Get Valiant



I drew this so long ago, I'm not sure what I was thinking other than that I wanted to go the literal route, but stay a ways off the path of just drawing the character THOR from Marvel comics. Which, I've never really been a huge fan of the comics, but he's always had the best covers.

Anyway, Valient Thorr playing with Junius, Howl, and local heroes All Dinosaurs. This should be a great Rock and Roll Show, like only The Grog can throw.



I made a very limited print run of 16" x 24" prints (on a beautiful glossy indoor vinyl- seriously, they're so vibrant!) of the full color version of this poster. I'll be selling them at the show for just a mere $20. If you want one, but can't make it to the show, definitely shoot me an email and we can work something out! I also have these HUGE 24" x 36" black and white versions of the poster I'll be selling for only $10! Signed and numbered, and there's only 10 of them. I'll also have full color 11" x 17"s on a nice cardstock, so if you aren't fortunate enough to steal one off the wall of the Grog Shop, but still want one, I'll have those for $5.

No comments: