Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rise MEGACHURCH, RISE!

Meanwhile, in Rusty Ol' Cleveland...



This is just a sketch piece I drew to include with an order a Megachurch fan placed for archival prints of the two record covers. Pretty quick drawing, really fun to draw. I pretty much throw in a quick sketch with every order I get over at the Shiner Comics Store.



Here's the art for a non-specific poster for Megachurch to send to venues and promoters when they play shows that don't already have a poster or flyer ready to go. Megachurch is plying a show this Saturday, December 17th, 2011 at Now That's Class, with Hot Cha Cha and VAMOS! (from Chicago). You should go, it's gonna be fun. I'm probably not going, I have to draw stuff. AND, I don't even like fun!

Hey, here's the more grim blackened white:



If you, or anyone you know, has booked MEGACHURCH to play, or you're just a huge fan, and would like a printable .pdf version of this poster, either the b/w or the full nasty color, please feel free to email me and I will send you what you want. If you would like me to add the text at the bottom, the venue and date and even the other bands playing, I can probably manage that too.

Speaking of Megachurch, here's the greatest music video of all time:


Here's the second greatest, more disturbing:


Hey look, a video of Megachurch playing at Studio-A-Rama a couple years ago:

No comments: