Thursday, February 16, 2012

6 x 9 Commissions



I've added a 6" x 9" Commission piece to the ol' Shiner Comics Big Cartel Store, as an easy way to offer fairly inexpensive commissions. These are original brush and ink drawings on nice heavy watercolor paper. I draw these pretty loose, but as you can see there's still a nice amount of detail. I usually spend somewhere between an hour and 90 minutes on each one.

If you have something specific in mind, I would be more than happy to take requests. However, if you're just interested in piece but don't mind leaving it up to me to just draw something, I'll guarantee that you'll be happy with what I send you. If you don't like it, you can send it back and I'll draw something else for you.



Here's a scan of the drawing in the photograph above. As I mentioned above, even though these are smaller, quicker, looser drawings- I don't chump out on the details. This particular piece is a gift for someone, but here are some more samples, of these, there one is already spoken for, the other two are available for purchase:



BUDS is available HERE, for just $25!





FUR is available HERE, again, just $25 and it could be yours!

No comments: