Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stormbringer



Stormbringer Pages 1 - 10

An excerpt from a comic book about a Solomon, the Heavy for a small time criminal, as he does his job and ruminates over his environment, his youth, and a critical moment that changed things, as he feels another such moment eminent. Stormbringer is a chapter in the Clevelyn series of stories, originally presented in Shiner Comics anthologies volumes 1 and 2, and the supplemental zine, Heart's Blood.












These pages will be hanging at Wall Eye Gallery in the show, Illustrious, (I posted about it HERE) from April 22nd to 29th, 2011. There will also be a mini-comic print version of this piece available, which I will also make available in the Shiner Comics store when I get them in hand.

I am still slowly working on this story, but unfortunately, it is kind of on the back burner. The entire thing is almost 40 pages, so I think I could definitely finish it before Genghis Con at The Beachland, on November 26th this year.

No comments: