Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Bachelor in Cleveland 6: From Russia With Grub



I based this on a Soviet Propaganda Poster by request, and I think it came out really awesome. I know the title of this post was a cheap easy shot, but I couldn't really resist. Another Cleveland Bachelor jam.

This show is TONIGHT, as I'm posting this. Which, hopefully if you're a Coco Rosie fan, you're reading this before the show. Apparently they're not really from France, but just moved there. I dunno, I'm under an avalanche of work so I won't be able to see them and ask to find out.

ALSO TONIGHT, at The Beachland in the Tavern, Holly Golightly is playing. That might have been where I would've ended up if I were going to to go anywhere other than the trance-like state where I get a lot of drawing done.

Anyway, back to work.

No comments: