Monday, June 28, 2010

Pösehn



I'm honored and humbled to have made this poster for comedian/metalhead/nerd-overlord Brian Posehn. I've recently been listening to his new record, Fart & Wiener Jokes and it's got some pretty hysterical fart and wiener jokes on it. Though, I think I like Nerd Rage better, but mostly for the titular bit about going into a nerd rage. Also, my bud Mike Oeming drew the cover to that one.

Shane Mauss is also a pretty funny dude. I had never heard of him before, but goddamn I'm glad I got to do this poster. This show should be pretty far off the hook. I'm pretty happy with how this poster came out. I couldn't resist the urge to break out the old Goat Cheese. For those who've never seen it, I've been using this fake band logo for posters for a few years now: Here, Here, and the OG: Here.

No comments: