Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CMD7 Closing Party



Friday, June 18th, 2010, starting around 7ish, I'll be having a closing party/hangout at Front Room Gallery, which is in the 42 Building of Tyler Village over on E. 36th and Superior. There will be pizza, there will be root beers, you're more than welcome to bring whatever you want, perhaps your own beverages.

I will have some more copies of CMD7, if you ordered one, or would like to get a copy. As always, I'll have copies of CMD6 and maybe even some CMD5s. I'll also be selling my back catalog of older prints, the 16 x 24 and larger ones, at a "Buy One Get One" discount. So if you were ever interested in getting some prints, this is a damn good opportunity.

I would also like to strongly encourage you to go to the opening of my studio-mates Josh Rex and Andy Curlowe's "Primary Sources" at Legation, over in the 1300 building on W. 78th St. Here's the facebook event. Seriously, this is going to be a pretty impressive show.

No comments: