Monday, February 28, 2011

Hot Fudge Thin Mint Bread Pudding



This is the Dessert side of this month's table cards at Melt bar & grilled, featuring this octopus enjoying seven tasty sammiches. The desserts at Melt are always pretty amazing, but his month's Bread Pudding is a Hot Fudge Thin Mint Bread Pudding:



Let me reiterate exactly what that says, in case you need me to do that:
Chocolate Fudge Bread Pudding
with CHUNKS OF THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Topped With Thick Gooey Hot Fudge
and a Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream


I can't wait to try this ridiculousness. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I guess they had this last year, but I wasn't making dessert tablecards yet, and I missed out. Not this year!



If you're interested, you can totally BUY THIS DRAWING. It's absolutely for sale, in the Shiner Comics Big Cartel Store: http://shinercomics.bigcartel.com! I've got it listed super crazy inexpensive, in case there's any big Melt/Octopus/Illustration fans out there that would like to own a little piece of art, but wouldn't have the opportunity to hit up an art gallery or commission a drawing.

No comments: