Monday, February 07, 2011

JOHN G AVAILABLE PRINTS & ORIGINALS



I do have a Shiner Comics Big Cartel Store, where I will be posting specific prints and originals that I will be making available, as well as the occasional zines and other items. That site's address is http://shinercomics.bigcartel.com

However, in addition to that store, I think I'll use this post as a listing that I will update as I make things available and changes happen.

All of the posters I've posted on this blog are available as archival digital prints on photo quality matte paper for $24 each, as an 11" x 17" OR a 13" x 19" (Some older prints are only available as an 11" x 14" because of their proportions).

When you place the order please indicate which poster you would like by either band/sandwich name or venue, and the date or year of the event. If you have any questions please shoot me an email at jgritty@gmail.com.

The price includes shipping (unless it's overseas in which case please email me and we can work out the costs). Please allow two weeks for the delivery of your order.

Here's a handy paypal button:







Indicate which size you would like, and also include your address. If you would like multiple prints, I would be happy to work out some kind of deal.

No comments: